You will work with a leading company in the BFR Group food packaging technology at Dublin.
– Contribute to the development of international technical support from our hub in Dublin.
– Perform exceptional maintenance and diagnostic work on our customers’ installations.
– Provide colleagues with technical information to effectively diagnose mechanical and electrical failures of customer equipment.
– Train customers’ employees to a competent standard, as needed, for the general operation / maintenance of their equipment.
– Identify spare parts requirements for service orders, as part of daily tasks and customer support.
– Apply good standards of technical practice when performing all aspects of service work and installation projects.
The main responsibilities will be:
– You will be responsible for the installation, commissioning, maintenance and on-site repair of the company’s equipment in Europe, South America and Central America. – Ensures customer satisfaction by informing them of preventive maintenance operations and configurations that may affect product performance. –
– Lead projects in the field and support projects requiring coordination with other functions.
– Must prepare service reports and retain necessary service records.
– Maintain tools, spare parts, equipment and company vehicle in good condition.
– To perform or attend other tasks in agreement with the supervisor and the technical director.
– Provide telephone assistance to clients and colleagues regarding technical issues. – Works closely with the technical staff and the department in France and Ireland.
To apply for our offer, you must have good diagnostic and troubleshooting skills, strong communication skills. Autonomous and flexible in nature with team spirit and initiative, you have 3 to 5 years of experience as a technician in the Food or Pharmaceutical industry. The position is filled quickly on a full-time basis, the position requires very frequent travel. If you are interested, send your application to: firstname.lastname@example.org